Sunday, May 12, 2013

Feature Follow Friday Blog Hop! (Co-hosted by Purrfectly Pickles)

Lucy and her owner Hilary over at Feeling Beachie have agreed to let me be a co-host for their Friday blog-hop! (I will be making my own, once owner figures it out.)


Photobucket</"/>
This week's four-fill-ins are:
  1. I can really use ________ right now.
  2. I like to ___ my _____
  3. The color of the sky right now is ______
  4. I get annoyed _____ because of ______
Owner's answers are:
1. I can really use chocolate right now. 
2. I like to eat cheese. 
3. The color the sky right now is an ombré blue, with hints of gray at the bottom and scattered white clouds. 
4. I get annoyed often because of bad grammar. 


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 8 days, 4 hrs, 31 min (5/25/2013 1:38 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 8 days, 4 hrs, 31 min (5/25/2013 1:38 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 8 days, 4 hrs, 31 min (5/25/2013 1:38 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 8 days, 16 hrs, 41 min (5/25/2013 1:38 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for co-hosting. I love chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All all this talk of chocolate and cheese is making me hungry - Great answers : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have a hard time choosing between chocolate and cheese - two of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chocolate sounds great right now.... thanks for co-hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a meow! I'd love to hear what you think!